Training Programs/Boarding Available
- Basic Obedience
- Since my background is obedience driven, I take in any breed of dog for basic obedience lessons and household manners training.
- Having a well behaved dog is the basis for anything you do whether you go on to be competitive in obedience trials or continue on to Gun Dog Training. Don't let your dog take control of your house and your life. Just because you have a well bred dog does not guarantee he/she will be compliant all the time and not try to be an alpha dog in the household. I can help.
- By the time we get through 3 - 4 lessons, most dogs and owners are working as a team and then are able to take it from that point with homework assignments. These classes are individually held with you and the dog either at our place or yours.
- Ladies Mentoring Workshops and/or Private Lessons
- I train the handler, not the dog. Don't let your dog develop bad habits that will be hard to undo. Let's get it right the first time and make it fun for the dog!
- Come for an hour, a day, a week, or anything in between. Bring your training group to Tennessee and enjoy the use of my grounds and hospitality.
- Groups of 4-6 dogs at a time, so more individual attention. I will work on what you need help with, while promoting good training habits and fundamentals.
- The goal is to make you a better handler and develop confidence in running HRC and AKC hunt tests or breed specific working certificate tests.
- All breeds welcome. I specialize in ALL retriever breeds, not just Labradors.
- Dog Boarding
- I will take in a limited number of boarding dogs. They are treated like my own and get lots of attention and exercise.
- I proudly feed Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Active 26/16 Formula Dry Dog Food (go to the 30/20 Formula in colder months). If your dog is on a special diet, you will need to supply the food.
- $25 a day; $20 a day for stays longer than one week; $30 a day for boarding and training.